Tuesday 10 April 2012

Assalamualaikum :)

Assalamualaikum. To those who follow me on Twitter or Instagram would know that I am now wearing hijab. Alhamdulillah :)

When I started wearing hijab, the first thing I felt was complete and safe. When I performed my prayers, it was like all my problems just faded. No more burden. That heavy feeling in your chest ? Gone. As unbelievable as it sounds, it is what it is. It wasn't easy, really. I've been planning to wear hijab since I was in standard 6 but I guess a lot of things pulled me back but now I realized, I had to have faith in myself and Allah. Alhamdulillah, my friends supported me and stood by me when I was going through a drastic change. They never left my side. My life is a lot better now and I don't worry too much or even feel sad anymore. Because every time I have a problem, I pray and talk to Him about it. Remember, He is the best listener and He is always there for you.

To the guy who is trying his level best to change for me and accept me the way I am now, thank you. I can see that you're trying, don't give up. You're better than what you used to be, I know so. Insyaallah, if we're each others' jodoh, we'll eventually end up getting married and who knows, maybe grow old together ? It's all in Allah's hands, sayang so don't you worry. I love you so much, please keep that in mind.

Assalamualaikum :)

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah. May Allah bless you always :)

    -one of yr followers, Yusyaireen-

    ReplyDelete