Sunday 11 December 2011

Happy Birthday, Ainin Adlin ♥


Hi, sayang ! It's 12: 40 am and here I am, writing this, hihi. It's your birthday ! We've been waiting for this the whole year, haven't we ? (; And well, here it is. 12/12/2011, you're 14, baby girl ! Okay, so, here I go. 


We first met in form 1, 2010. You were shy, and you wore hijab to school while I was loud and well, me. Haha.  We got closer in Laksamana kawad and even closer in Laksamana cheer. I didn't last long in the team during 2010 but I know I had tons of fun getting to know you and Sabby. So, since then, our friendship grew closer and stronger and hell yeah, I'm glad. The best part this year was Laksamana cheer. God knows how much I miss the times we spent together :( We fight about the stupidest things, hurt each other, talk bad about each other, backstab each other but look at  us, still being the bestfriends ever. I'm sorry for what we've gone through this year. I know it was a tough road but we're still close aren't we ? Today's your day, enjoy, have fun and I need to see you ! Haha. I miss you. A lot. Thank you for our beautiful friendship. I'll always be here if you need me. Don't ping me on BBM though. I don't want to on my phone lol. Call my triple 5 number (; Hihi, happy birthday sweetheart ! I love you so much ! :* ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment