Tuesday 15 November 2011

Past.

I first met this guy on 7/11/2011. He's actually a friend of my family friend, Sara Natalia. They bumped into each other at Starbucks, KLCC and I was there with her. He said hi but we didn't talk. After that, he mentioned me on Twitter and we talked for days. As days go by, I started to have this tiny crush on him. We dm-ed each other and stuff. A few days after, on the 9th, VI held a carnival and he talked me into going. So, I did. Although we met for like 10 minutes, it meant a lot to me. Right after that, he texted me and asked me if I wanted to catch a movie but I told him, why not this weekend. He said okay. Then, he asked me if I'd like to go watch a movie with him and then go to his rugby game on Saturday and I said yes. He said he would give me his rugby jersey which has his number on it. Number 11, which is my mum's lucky number, haha. Before that Saturday, on Thursday (10/11/2011), we went to Great Eastern Mall for lunch. We talked and spent some time. That was the day he gave me his rugby jersey. The same night, I slept in it and also we played this "DM me your number" in Twitter. A person gives us a number and we tell them something about them. So, when he gave me his number, I told him I had a tiny crush on him. After that, we sorta flirted. Haha. What I thought a tiny crush was, turned into a huge one. On the day he had his rugby match, I couldn't make it. I had a wedding and I felt really bad. I sent him a good luck text but until his game started, he didn't read it. I started to worry. Around 4, the same day, I had to go to an event at OU. I wore a black cocktail dress and really tall heels. In the car, I told my mum I needed to go to VI to see him. So, we did but we got lost. When my mum wanted to go straight to OU, she remembered the road to VI. When we reached there, his game already started and to get him out of the field was just, impossible. His friends tried but didn't succeed. I got out of the car and walked to the field. Guess what ? It was wet and muddy. Believe it or not, I took off my heels and walked barefoot. People must've thought I was crazy but I did it for him anyway. After waiting for so long, I had to go. He was still playing but I know he saw me standing there waiting. So after that, I left. He lost the game, but he still won in my eyes. I needed to make it up to him, so the next day, (Sunday, 13/11/2011) we went out for a movie but not just the two of us, my brothers too. He got along pretty well with them and that's something I love about him. We cuddled in the movies and it was the best time of my life. I already started being petrified I might lose him someday. So, I started worrying. 14/11/2011, I told him I love him. He said he felt the same way but it didn't make me feel any better until he said, "As long as I'm with you, I'm all yours". My heart literally skipped a beat. Yesterday, (Tuesday, 15/11/2011) we went out for a movie again. I just love being with him because the more time I spend with him, the more comfortable I became. When I'm not with him, I start to worry and all I can think about is him. It's not a crush anymore, I fell in love.


But now, things has changed. It's complicated. We never got together and I blame it on me. Live your happy life, Azfar. I wish you all the best.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet baby. Its like a fairytale :') Stay together forever okay? Love you :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayang, something happened. My fault, we didn't get together. Will tell you soon okay ? Love you more :*

    ReplyDelete